Proper Custom job on my case!

joxley1990

Golden Master
Ok, bought allll these flashing lights for my case, fan lights, cathode neons, and I thought it would look mint...but I cudnt see it properley because my case is not really see-through. The cases I was looking at were like 50 quid, so I cut a hole in the side, and customed :D

Check it outtt..

BTW, the JO is ma initials - James Oxley!

Sorry the pics are not very good, Nokia camera

pretty cool, dam you need to clean up the cables inside tho! :p

edit> what exactly did you use to cut it? iv been thinking about a similar thing, i want a change of case :D something new.. but cheap!!

Yeah I kno, got loadsss of wires everywhere.

I used jigsaw, thick perspecs, and rivots. And that white stuff is just tape, makes it look better. I need to get little tiny specs of paint of the perspecs though. At first I had to repaint it because I gave it bare scratches. I wanted to do this instead of buying a new one. Very good fun. And if all goes wrong, just buy a new one. You cant lose. God fun though. Good luck if you try it.

james

Looks nice, i would get some heat shrink and get them wires under control
;p

Lol, yeah. I might.

Could just stick it down with electric tape though. Ill do it soon. In the next half an hour.

Wow you really need to clean up the cables. Dont just tape it to the case, run it behond the motherboard tray and also try to mount the hard drive backwards so you can hide those cables better. If uou want to go crazy sleeve the cables. I did it and I must say it was a pain in the ass but it makes it look a lot better.

yeah your wires makes the inside look all ugly. As for the letters, they are ok. I bet there is some tool out there can make it look neater, but nice job :D

I thought to do the same thing too, but then I chose not to since I'm getting a new case anyway because this one just sucks (very small, not very good airflow, no places for fans) And since I'm going to sell this to someone (if I can) then it's best not to brake the case.

joxley1990 said:
Yeah. Which case is it. Could you post pics?
Which one do u mean?
The current one:
FSC_SCENIC_P320_prot.jpg

the one I'm getting:
http://www.verkkokauppa.com/productimages/orig/11054_04.jpg
(the pic is quite big so I will not post it here)

Back
Top Bottom