Proof I suck at simple math.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont feel bad. I have one of those digital read outs that tell me the % of oil life i have left. The car is now over a year old and i looked at it once. I have changed the oil once. Only 9K miles on it with over a year of use. Yeah we dont travel much. :p

But i would have made the same mistake. Looking at what you posted originally i didnt think anything was wrong till i opened calculator....XD

Dont feel bad. I have one of those digital read outs that tell me the % of oil life i have left. The car is now over a year old and i looked at it once. I have changed the oil once. Only 9K miles on it with over a year of use. Yeah we dont travel much. :p

But i would have made the same mistake. Looking at what you posted originally i didnt think anything was wrong till i opened calculator....XD

LOL. That's awesome, Mak! I'm normally pretty religious about changing my oil due to how much I drive. I've owned my car for 3 years and put almost 70,000 miles on it. And also, I'm a young dude drivin a stick shift, I've beaten it a few times. :p

But hey, all stock except plugs, wires, and a headlight bulb! Regular oil changes and filter changes and it just keeps on running.

I dont have much to worry about. Mine is still under the warranty so i get the call every few months when the system says i am due. ;)

But yes it took Calc to show me what was wrong. I have no shame in admitting it either. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom