Prom!

I would never go to all boys school. Simply because theres none of the female origin!

I agree wholeheartedly with you kid! Too many males just isn't right, Little too much testosterone for me if you know what I mean.:eek: not to mention uncomfortable. There's a Gay male bar in LA I get dispatched to one too many times. When these guys start drinking, It gets out of control and at times violent because they usually come onto us and attempt to put their hands on us, and that's an instant Game Over.

May 3rd I will be taking the SAT...fun...

I never will go to prom. No reason to spend all that money on a stupid dance. I don't have or want a girlfriend anyway to go with. Some other things are more important to me right now than girls and dances. I probably save a whole bunch of money by not having a girlfriend now anyway. :p

I agree wholeheartedly with you kid! Too many males just isn't right, Little too much testosterone for me if you know what I mean.:eek: not to mention uncomfortable. There's a Gay male bar in LA I get dispatched to one too many times. When these guys start drinking, It gets out of control and at times violent because they usually come onto us and attempt to put their hands on us, and that's an instant Game Over.

Wow really??

Haha, I'm sure that actually does happen.

I had no choice going to an all boys school though really. In my 11 plus, I didn't do too well at that time, and so failed to get into Grammer. The only other alternative was going to a school that had a bad reputation at the time.

I came out alright though. Hasn't done major damage to me, though of course, I've lost a lot of experience I would have probably have come out with otherwise.

I wouldn't be quite sure wheather I would have gone to one anyway :p I'm not a great dancer...or...a any type of dancer really, what so ever.

Wow really??

It's a bit hard to believe, at all my time in gay bars / clubs I've only ever ONCE seen violence, and it was actually between two drug dealers.

Compared to straight bars, where I can see a fight break out every 15 min.

I never went to proms in high school. I did go to a formal in college my senior year. went with a friend. it was fun. i don't really regret not going to prom in highschool. wasn't anyone i wanted to go with, and i sure wasn't going by myself.

if you do go, have fun!

Dang sounds fun. Any dance is more fun single or not with a girlfriend because your free to grind or dance with anybody.
No way. Especially with prom where everyone else is gonna have a date...

I'm only a sopohmore, but my girlfriend is a junior so her prom is May 17. Should be pretty fun.

It's a bit hard to believe, at all my time in gay bars / clubs I've only ever ONCE seen violence, and it was actually between two drug dealers.

Compared to straight bars, where I can see a fight break out every 15 min.

Yeah thats exactly what I was thinking. Straight bars fights break out a lot lol.

Back
Top Bottom