Projekt Revolution

freestyler105

Golden Master
Anyone going / been to it? I'm gonna try to get tickets tonight...hopefully we can. It's at Six Flags (theme park) so even if we can't we're just gonna hang out there for the day. Looks like it's an awesome concert though.

Linkin Park, My Chemical Romance, and Taking Back Sunday are the biggest bands playing. Full list here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Projekt_Revolution#2007

eww my chemical romance :O

hate them and wtf is taking back sunday? is it some other emo band too?

linkin park aint bad

Yeah I'm not too excited about MCR, but Taking Back Sunday is a great band. They're rock, with like some indie and alternative influence. I wouldn't say emo though.

The whole point of this concert is supposed to try to like fuse the rock and rap genres. Linkin Park heads it, so sort of like what they do. There aren't that many rap groups coming though this year...but I know Snoop Dogg was there one year. Styles of Beyond is in it, they were featured in a lot of Fort Minor's stuff.

Rock and rap should never be the same. I like rock for what it is, and some rap.

haha speaking about fusing rap and rock, few days ago on jay leno there was a band playing and it was all black guys and there was 2 guys rapping, and there was a guitarist playing some pretty sweet stuff and there was a drummer.

Oh my f*cking God that was amazing. Words can't even describe how great it was.

Bleed it out was definitely one of the best songs. Also What I've Done.

This one drunk guy decided to be friends with us and bought us all beer it was great haha. I think we gave him money for 1 small each and we ended up with 3 large each lol. You gotta understand though that 1 large is the size of 2 regular cans. Then we started a mosh pit with him it was greattt. And the one girl that came with us was all over me it was awesome and she didn't even drink lol.

Once Linkin Park came on everyone went effing insane. My throat hurts soo much from screaming. I can't even talk hah. They played for like 2 hours I think...I don't really know but it was amazing. I took some pictures but when you're tipsy and it's only a cameraphone they don't come out too great.

LAWN SEATS FTW!!! V.I.P. SEATING IS FOR P*SSIES!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom