project 64 emulator help

maanico1

In Runtime
if anyone uses it, can u help me configure it right, some roms work but i cant get stuff like zelda:eek:ot (oh the days) to work but it sez not enough memory for rom...

roms are illegal
unless you own all the games
sorry to be the brown noser :(
lol, actually i cud care less wat u do, thats cool, but the mods will

how much RAM is in your machine?

ROMS are illegal if you intend for it...If he owns the game, then OK...it's good.

just wondering hwo do u get an emulator to work? i have a bunch of ps1 and 2 games sitting around and how do u get it to work? my ps1 and 2 broke so was gonna sell them emulator might work. and maybe its the way they make it.

I used to have an SNES emulator. It was fun. Hell I'm going to search for an emulator for the PS2. I want to play Ace COmbat 5 on my PC, and yes for all you live and die by the rules people, I do own the game.

nevermind, i got it to work somehow... mustve been an issue with the version i had... i wasnt aware that there was an emu for anything above a 64... and yes i do own all the games that i get for the 64 (even tho theres a big debate about the whole owning, emulating it yourself deal)

Feircepc said:
wat bios comes with it? i have like a phoneix bios its weird.

no, not the computer BIOS. There is a special BIOS under every emulator. You just load the BIos in the emulator and you're good to go. Do not Flash your computer with it

does anybody own the psx/n64 usb converter thing... it supposedly allows u to use any of the ps1/2 or n64 controllers, i just received mine but i cant get it to work properly... can anyone help

Back
Top Bottom