Program Lag

julezt

Solid State Member
My friend seems to have the problem one of his video games that we both play *Call of Duty*, seems to ping very high every set number of seconds. Somewhere around every 30 seconds to a minute pending. Anyways, he pings 999 and his game freezes and he can't move. Now on the other hand he plays Counter Strike: Source also and he doesnt lag like that. Another odd thing is on COD he only lags like that on large maps. In small maps he glitches and moves kind of skittish. He has 256 rd ram and plans to get more ram in the future or a new computer. Until then what can he do. PS: I don't think its his internet considering it only happens with that one game.

well i would suggest turning all the settings to low, although i think its the ram, just the computer running outta resources here and there

he said he did several ad-aware scans and he found alot of infected files. The only problem is it quarentines them instead of deleting them. Will quarintining them keep them from further infecting the computer? He said when he quarentined the last batch of infected files it seems now all the big maps instead of random spikes just are very glitchy throughout the whole time now.

i wuld delete them or something. delete the quarintine lists. it should be deleting them. try spybot or CCleaner?

Back
Top Bottom