Program for Making DVD home movies

thebigdintx

Daemon Poster
I used to use Nero 6 for importing my videos from my camcorder onto the computer, making a movie, and burning it onto a DVD for playback on my home DVD player, but I upgraded to Vista business, and Nero 6 doesn't work with vista (business edition has no DVD support, but i got it for free from a promotional event).

I don't really want to spend the money on Nero 7 to make my DVD movies, is there any good free program available to do this that is also compatable with vista?

I had the same problem. But could not find anything out there.. I am not really sure if there is one out there or not, but I know in the near future there will be. I just went ahead and upgraded my version of nero 6 to nero 7. You get a 20% discount if you upgrade with them. Just throwing that out there.

Raffaz said:
Can you not burn movies with Vista?

No, not with Vista Business Edition.....here is some info from the windows help file.... "To publish and burn a movie to a DVD, you must have Windows DVD Maker, which is included in Windows Vista Ultimate and Windows Vista Home Premium. ".

Back
Top Bottom