Processor Query

Paven

Beta member
Which is better (for playing one game, Football Manager)?

intel core i3 4005u or intel hd graphics 3000

I think I know the answer.. Just want to be sure

In which case do you know which laptop has the better graphics card and/or processor? The Acer Aspire E573 or the Asus X553?

From what I can gather, the Acer has a slightly better spec. It's still pretty woeful, but it's better than the Asus.

All the options on the Asus are either Celerons or Pentiums (lowest end of the chip market) - the Acer E5-573-35AQ has an i3-5015U according to what Im looking at on their website, and it's GPU chipset is an intel HD5500.

No idea what the spec requirement is for Football manager since I detest that game (weird for a Brit right?) but out of the two the Acer is most likely to be able to play it, though Im not sure how playable it will be.

Apparently i3 works fine with Football Manager, so should be alright.

I'm not arsed about fancy details or whatever - just something that gets the job done. I play Football Manager and do a bit of school work, something that does that (and for the price of £300 max realistically) is fine for me.

Unless you can think of a different laptop to look at for that sort of price, I'll get it and see how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom