Processor, AMD or Intel?

and u are a fuckin dirty ass mexican who needs to crawl back to his homeland.

how do u feel if i say that, there is absolutely no need to diss somebody's sexuality, just like there is no reason to diss somebody's race.

i didn't pick yet, cause there wasn't a third option. Equal. i think both are equal. Intel multitasks in a FINE fashion, and amd games well. My amd sux at multitasking, and my intel kinda sucks at gaming.

So, yea, they're even. But i believe Intel will retake the lead once their 64's are released. They have seen amd's competition, and they will be ready. Or they will be doomed.

And this is the time when I wish my MOD powers worked!!! Guys, watch that language!! I MEAN IT!! Ok, AMD for several reasons. BTW, Kalthorn is deranged, and has been brainwashed by Intel and Microsoft, ignore his Intelness..... AMD is better then Intel. They are 64bit, with 32bit compatibility, and the AMD chips are much more efficient (they use the same or less amount of power and do twice the work, and they produce 3/4 of the heat.) AMD64's are also very fast. They have only 8 pipelines, compared to P4's 20... Less=Better and less Latency. AMDs also do more work per clock cycle. (4bits per tick, 2 ticks per hertz) on AMD versus Intel's 2bits per tick... Enough said.

Back
Top Bottom