Problems with microsoft... what do I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ulater6000

Daemon Poster
My 360 broke on me almost 2 months ago, so I started the RMA process and sent it it. However the agent on the phone commanded that I send every accessory in with it to assure the problem is not with the console itself (This was extremely weird but I complied anyway)

Well two weeks ago I got a replacement 360 in the mail. However everything I sent in with it (hard drive, cables, controller, ect..) was missing. For the last two weeks it seems like I have been on the phone with microsoft agents and supervisors once or twice a day.

For the first week they would not even believe me that I had been instructed to mail in everything with it and did little to help me. Finally one supervisor found the record that showed I was correct, but none the less did little to help me. Everytime I call now they always tell me they will call me at a certain time in the future to resolve the problem. They have done this at least four times, but when the scheduled time comes, they never call.

I talked to another agent a few nights ago who told me it had been escelated to a team to handle, and they were supposed to be calling me. But I have not recieved one call. When I told the agent this I was told that he could no longer help me and to try calling back in the future.

After about 20-30 phone calls this is getting ridiculous. What should I do now? Does anyone know where I could get contact info for higher ranking people in microsoft to help me? Or should I start recording these phone calls to start building a court case?

Go to court and tell them you have more money than them, and you will win, and tell them you got a layer from the bronx. They WILL be scared.

[/Jokes]

I would start recording them you can do a lot of damage like that guy who recorded the AOL guy that wouldn't let him cancel his account. If you get enough dirt and some attention you will get your parts back and probably more.

Just call them
Get names of who you talked to.
Get reference numbers for any conversation that you have with them.

Do not get angry with RMA staff. They works in a rather thankless job, and they their ways of screwing you over big time.

I would start recording them you can do a lot of damage like that guy who recorded the AOL guy that wouldn't let him cancel his account. If you get enough dirt and some attention you will get your parts back and probably more.

ohhhh, how come i didnt think of that.

Seriously recored everything, and such. Then if they don't give you your items back threaten them with the BBB, that don't work, go ahead and report them, and you could possibly have a lawsuit since they admitted that you was instructed by them to send all your items in, and that they did not return them to you with the machine and still haven't.

Ive only actually just read your problem. If you DID go to court with them you would have no problem winning. You bought it, your property, and they've either got it or lost it. You could infact probably GAIN money out of it if you play your cards right. Its not like they will hesitate to give you $1000 if u shut up about it, the last thing they want is people thinking they are loosing console stuff on RMA, Threaten to post post about it on every forum you know and tell someone more senior at M$.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom