Problems with iTunes startup. Please help

yeah i have tryed that like 10 times. Nothings working for it. And i really need it. Badly. Help!

When you uninstalled did you go to program files and delete the "Itunes" folder? That might help, not sure what else you can do. When did this start happening? Did it occur after you uninstalled something?

yeah i deleated all the files and any iTunes folder i could find. Then installed it again and the same thing occured. I even downloaded iTunes again and the same problem occured. I think i did uninstall something i am not sure what though.

Is their anything i could even try to make iTunes work cuz soon i am getting the new 60gig ipod video and if it cant work with iTunes i am screwed.

do u have real player? I i had this problem and i uninstalled realplayer and it works again try it out.

no i dont have real player... ahh its bugging me. i have tryed everything. how do i make it liek a totally new computer if i built it and dont have like restore to new disk or whatever. if thats my only option.

My Comp Specs: AMD Athlon 3700+ 2.7ghz OC, Nvidia BFG 6600GT, 1gb memory, Nvidia ultra 4 mobo.

need help!

i did i switched to win media player but i need iTunes because of iTunes apple playerto work becasue of videos on my camara. And i havea project due. And i desperatly need this and the marks!

Back
Top Bottom