Problems (AGAIN)

Dynamix

Fully Optimized
Hey PPL
As most of you know i am having serious difficulties with my comy, now it keeps crashing, (Freezes have to use the power button to shut down) I am not running too much i dont even have kazaa, i cant see it being a virus as i only reinstalled 2 days ago and i havent been on much, wat would u reccomend doing about this.

FuRgy

BSOD
have u reforamtted?
not sure if this will work but try right clicking on my computer>>>properties>>>>>performance>>>>>Graphocs
or sumthing liek that?

Dynamix

Fully Optimized
I found the problem, i rang up my service providor and found out that it was a virus which after you reformat and connect to the internet on a high speed connection it automatically loads itself onto your system, I cant believe it for the first time in my life i have rang BT and got a decent advisor :D, BTW i just reformatted and put on a firewall before i connected to the internet, i reccomend sygate firewall it is free and it is fab :D

~mr mixx~

The Candyman
yeah, when you do a fresh install of windows, it's a good idea to boot-up in safe-mode w/internet.

then make shure all spyware is in place, anti-virus, then go to microsoft and do all critical updates before going on the net in normal boot.

i'v allway's knew this was important...

Dynamix

Fully Optimized
Yea thanx for the advice ppl, i know wat to do now-it is super annoying having a lame internet connection :D