Problem

Dynamix

Fully Optimized
I have just reformated, and i think i have lost the drivers for my graphics card, and i cant install them it says they didnt pass the windows logo test, When i try and load a game it says somit about open GL make sure you have the latest drivers from the manufactures website, Can u help?

Some Programs won't play on Windows. But generally you can just tell it to not care when it says it had no passed the Windows Logo Test?

Nemesis said:
I have just reformated, and i think i have lost the drivers for my graphics card, and i cant install them it says they didnt pass the windows logo test, When i try and load a game it says somit about open GL make sure you have the latest drivers from the manufactures website, Can u help?
It would seem someone else did all the previous installations,eg :
Package PC.right ?
Do you have a video card "cd driver disk"?
If not then i guess you did lose what you never had.
Quote:
But this part doesn't make sense.When i try and load a game it says somit
=============
Why not get Windows,your monitor and graphic card working first.
1.What graphic card is it ?
2.Does it meet your game minimum's,Max is better.
Try dxdiag.exe tests.

Thanx bluto is sorted it, i got the drivers for the sound of the motherboard manufactures website, and the graphics card ones from NVIDIA everything is up and running now, just going to install all the programs i need thanx for all your help :D

Nemesis said:
Thanx bluto is sorted it, i got the drivers for the sound of the motherboard manufactures website, and the graphics card ones from NVIDIA everything is up and running now, just going to install all the programs i need thanx for all your help :D
Glad to help and glad you understood my way of replying.Some don't.

Note:be sure to put these driver dl's on a cd-r,in case of a new Windows install as you don't seem to have the cd's that came with these devices.
:)

Back
Top Bottom