Problem with School and College

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigfatfrickinfa

Baseband Member
I'm a tenth grade student from Montreal, Quebec, Canada; where the school curriculum doesn't include a twelfth grade.

I'm applying for an Ivy college and that's in the united states....I dont know when to apply or when i could or should take the SAT exam.....(dont you have to complete grade 11 for that)?

I've got a few problems in school too. This may sound weird and i may get replies like ''why are you applying for an ivy school if you dropped out''
well yes i dropped out and now im gonna finish my year this summer.....and go to grade 11 next year.......which where i live is the senior year.

SO my questions are

1. did anyone(canadians) ever encounter this situation, if so can you please contact me(pm me)

2. when should i take my SAT

3. would it be better to redo my grade 10 since i missed about half the year(even though im capable of acing the exams)?

yes im aware .....i can also take them here.....my quesion is 'when should i'......my situation is kinda weird...thanks

well my sister just started applying to colleges and she took them in 11th grade and the summer in between 11th and 12th so you should probably take them now or soon

Surely you could ask at your school or talk to your governments local education department or something like that.

Or you could try asking these Ivy colleges (I assume you mean Ivy league Universities, since we call them Universities over here but also have colleges I'm guessing your trying to go to the University's)

i mean where you go after high school......college.....im trying out for harvard college and well i cant say more than that my family is moving at the moment and my mom is screamijng at me and this old lady is telling us that her dad was in the governement and the law is we have to be out by midnight.....thanks ill talk to my govt ttyl

This has nothing to do with the topic, but dude, you seriously need to fix your signature. It's 2 screen-widths wide of bad URL nonsense.

Right by college what age do you mean?

Over here we have College (16-18) followed by University (18+).

I'm assuming you mean 18+ and that you guys call this College rather than Uni.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom