problem thats driving me insane

onimusha

In Runtime
whenever i click on the internet explorer icon it goes to internet properties. there is no way around this? it never used to happen before. i have click on my computer and then type in any internet address (www.google.ca) to browse the internet. WHats wrong the internet explorer icon????!?!??! what did i do, never used to happen. THis is driving me insane, im going to break my 6800gt and my amd 64 3800.

that link does not work and changing starting address to google or computerforums does not work. Please help im going to blow up

Yeah it does on mine too... Have you tried going to a different icon and running it? Like one on the quick launch? Or try going to C:\ and find internet explorer and try and run it from there.

If it works, then just copy the file onto the desktop and replace the other one. Thats an easy way around it I can think of

I hope this helps

c:/programfiles/internetexplorer there is no icon there. my internet works perfectly fine just the icon goes to properties, there must be some setting or something?? i dont know what it is though

i do a search on c drive and only 1 internet icon appears and its the same one on the desktop

and the icon used to look blue with the e sign when it used to work perfectly before, now (when it does not work properly) the icon looks like the earth globe. this is wierd

Back
Top Bottom