Problem Burning Blood Omen 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frost

Beta member
Anyone have any idea how to burn a copy of Blood Omen 2 properly? I want to try the full game out before I buy it and I can't get it working. When I tried burning it and running the install an error pops up stating I need to placel the original copy of Blood Omen 2 Disc 1 into the CD-ROM. I tried burning the CD with the proper ISO name but that didn't help and I can't find any info anywhere on how to do this.

Any help would be appreciated.

Frost

Anyone have any idea how to burn a copy of Blood Omen 2 properly? I want to try the full game out before I buy it and I can't get it working. When I tried burning it and running the install an error pops up stating I need to placel the original copy of Blood Omen 2 Disc 1 into the CD-ROM. I tried burning the CD with the proper ISO name but that didn't help and I can't find any info anywhere on how to do this.

Any help would be appreciated.

Frost

Hey friend.
I have some suggestions.
If you really have to burn it, use Fireburner (if it is *.bin) or has written before - Clone Cd (if it is *.ccd).
Though you can burn it, I prefer making a fake cd.
A fake cd, meaning, making a fake cd-drive (looks like an original cd).
For doing a fake cd, download a proggie called DAEMON, the best I know.
Cheers :)

P.S
If you have nero, try 'Burn Image' for it.
(If you haven't tried yet )

Frost, please help....

I have that same problem, but i have lost my original blood omen2 cd, so i just have one that i burned but it dont work...
Is it posible that you sent me a image burn of first cd??
Please help..

i have lost my original blood omen2 cd too, but I need the second image! Anyone can help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom