Private Joker, reporting in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

carnageX

Private Joker,
Staff member
Lo, so I see that Saxon was able to get my username changed from 'carnageX' to 'Private Joker'. He calls me this because he says I look like Private Joker from Full Metal Jacket :laughing:

Will post a side-by-side comparison later...at school right now lol.

Lmao, yeah, good 'ol carnageX :p. I still got my Mod userbar that says 'carnageX' in it.

Thea really sad part about this is... I'm so used to seeing sigs, that I don't pay attention to them anymore... not just your, but everyone's... Unless it's pointed out of a new one, I don't even look.

Apparently I look like Saxon's ole buddy Maynard, but I'm not gonna change my username :p

Now I'm seriously gonna be like, "Who the heck is this Private Joker retard" and then remember you changed your name, carnage. :D

SUCCESS!

If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human, ****ing beings. You are nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian ****. Because I am hard you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn. I am hard but I am fair. There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on *******, *****, **** or ********. Here you are all equally worthless. And my orders are to weed out all non-hackers who do not pack the gear to serve in my beloved Corps. Do you maggots understand that?

I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would **** a person in the *** and not even have the ****** common courtesy to give him a reach-around. I'll be watching you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom