Privacy of personal e mail

MAcha81

Beta member
If I send an email using a personal email account from my personal computer using my personal network, can an employer see my email if the email app is also installed on a work phone?

Your personal e-mail account, your personal computer, your personal network (I wonder what that thing is?) and your email application are absolutely irrelevant. If your computer is connected to any public computer network for some time and no matter how long and where (but in real life it always is), then everything else has absolutely no importance - all your actions are traceable, but not readable. And you can be absolutely sure that your boss can follow your every move, but he will never be able to read your emails, because they are encrypted and encrypted so that you and no one else know, because all email servers use very complex systems related to your password and user ID and much more.
If you want, here is a small example of my own encrypted text.
If you open it, let us all know what it says, what there is written.
Code:
M2Ml3Ei/seQUWpLeLiLEUaNzTRaqycnZtpXBNi6tJkUQF74urM4dhPEgjlRTQR0ki5h64VnkXxjuZTO/kn7SD6l+zDiIsB8RgNtcWHcJgYHv6MJaPAvYawrAkNdAIO3GgmB2lT0SBZLx57ov9svYR9af/jjOGcKtZAWUdYTolo6aH+Zw9Z2vr2fytcGVEf7op4VhipkwBq/1576cm5GNsw==
I will wait for the right answer. What is the content of this letter?

Last edited:
I think this can be decrypted but you'll have to wait about 26yrs!
(Although the Chinese now have quantum computers and it could decrypt at a much sooner date)

Your personal e-mail account, your personal computer, your personal network (I wonder what that thing is?) and your email application are absolutely irrelevant. If your computer is connected to any public computer network for some time and no matter how long and where (but in real life it always is), then everything else has absolutely no importance - all your actions are traceable, but not readable. And you can be absolutely sure that your boss can follow your every move, but he will never be able to read your emails, because they are encrypted and encrypted so that you and no one else know, because all email servers use very complex systems related to your password and user ID and much more.
If you want, here is a small example of my own encrypted text.
If you open it, let us all know what it says, what there is written.
Code:
M2Ml3Ei/seQUWpLeLiLEUaNzTRaqycnZtpXBNi6tJkUQF74urM4dhPEgjlRTQR0ki5h64VnkXxjuZTO/kn7SD6l+zDiIsB8RgNtcWHcJgYHv6MJaPAvYawrAkNdAIO3GgmB2lT0SBZLx57ov9svYR9af/jjOGcKtZAWUdYTolo6aH+Zw9Z2vr2fytcGVEf7op4VhipkwBq/1576cm5GNsw==
I will wait for the right answer. What is the content of this letter?
Thank you - just a point of clarification - personal e mail account means Yahoo mail, personal network means home wifi. Even if the e mail is not sent or received from e mail app on work phone, the employer can still see the e mail just because the app is installed on the phone?

Back
Top Bottom