Prison Break Vs Heroes Vs 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched the first two episodes of BSG, I must admit it's preaty bad... I'm not a big fan of startrek, star anything for that matter, star wars was halfas$ and even then I still didn't like it.

As for fav show, HEROES hands down, I own every episode and can't wait till the start doing VILLANS!

I currently watch from american TV Prison Break, Lost and House M.D. Many american series are shown from some Greek channels but they show old episodes so I download them anyway. E.g ANT1 is still on Prison Break season 2.

Hmm, well Heroes is great, but both seasons had a slow start, and I don't know how much longer the show can last. Death is now a meaningless thing because half the people who die come back to life, and because of the super powers, any scenario that any of the characters get into can be worked out. For example, if in Prison Break Micheal was stuck in a house on fire, I'd be more inclined to watch than if Mohinder was in the same situation on Heroes. In Prison Break there'd have to be a realistic explanation as to how Michael got out, however in Heroes Peter could just fly in their and rescue him, or Hiro could simply turn back in time and save him.

And onto Prison Break, it's a great show. But as much as I love Season 3, I think the other 2 seasons were better, the whole thing seems to be dragging on just a bit too long, and although the twists are great, some are a bit too unrealistic. Although I still love the show and watch it, I love how fast-paced the show is compared to other shows like Lost.

I've only watched the first 2 seasons of 24, and I loved them. I'm trying to find time to watch the third, though as Prison Break and Lost are on at the moment I don't really want to watch a third show. I've heard the recent seasons of 24 aren't as good as the first ones, but I can't really comment on that.

Lost should be included in the thread, I think at the moment this is my favorite. There was one point where I felt it was all a bit too slow, but season 4 has been great so far, I feel we're finally going to get some questions answered soon. Although it does get annoying, the fact that there's so many unanswered questions is what makes me keep watching it!

I dunno which one is the best, from the seasons I've seen I would say:

24 > Lost > Prison Break > Heroes

Though I haven't watched all of the seasons of 24 to really say, and even though Heroes is my least preferred out of the 4, I still love it, and would say it's one of my favorite shows on TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom