Printing on page with layout, someone plz help

polski

Solid State Member
I have a form that is already written out and want to fill out the empty spaces by typing them in, then just procede to print out the whole thing. What software would provide me with such a option? Thanks in advance.

There must be someone that knows how to do this.... Am I posting it in the wrong part of the forum??? :confused: Basically I have pages that look like this:

Name:___________

Adress:_____________

Now there must be program that lets you align all this so I can just type them in.

You can easily do that in photoshop...Do you have the downloaded version, or the printed version? What format is it pfd? Or a a doc.?

G35x said:
You can easily do that in photoshop...Do you have the downloaded version, or the printed version? What format is it pfd? Or a a doc.?

Finally someone answered :eek: :D Ok let me explain it again more clearly. I have a stack of pages with templates on them with empty spaces, to be filled in by hand. Now to make the job easier I want to stick those papers in the printer and have a program that will let me input all that info in to go faster, since there is a load of info to write in. My problem is, I dont know what program would let me create a template on my pc so I can just type all that stuff in. I was thinking acrobat(pdf) but I'm not sure they provide a version that lets you design a templete and then type stuff on it. Thanks, and hope you can provide some more help.

Not sure, to me if its a "stack" of papers, why type it, writing it by hand would be so much faster, because no mater what program you get, you will have to scan the paper, then type on it, and then re-print it.

G35x said:
Not sure, to me if its a "stack" of papers, why type it, writing it by hand would be so much faster, because no mater what program you get, you will have to scan the paper, then type on it, and then re-print it.

It's two full pages of typing out. Trust me it's worth more having a program since the layout stays the same. It has to look professional also, so typed is much better. There must be a program that lets you layout how you want to type stuff...just finding it...

Why cant you just scan it, open in photoshop type, and call it a day? That would be the easiest thing, if you aked me..

Back
Top Bottom