printer problem

thebigdintx

Daemon Poster
when printing on a hp office jet 7110 the page i'm going to print looks fine in the print preview, but when i print it, it cuts off half of the page. anyone know why, or what setting i need to adjust,,,,can't figure it out.

bump...additional info.....i was trying to help my father-in-law print out this document, and couldn't get it to work right. it is an 18 page excel spreadsheet document, and we were just trying to print page 1 of it in the portrait format on one end of a 11x17 paper. i think i may need to adjust where the page break is or something, but can't figure it out. anyone have any ideas what setting i need to adjust?

hmm not sure about the top post but maybe for the different paper you need to go into "page setup" and set it up to print on the new size paper.

i just don't know how it can look fine in print preview, and then look different when i print it.

i always get problems like that in word especially. i apply a background and it doesnt print out or show in print preview. my work also sometimes looks fine in print preview but parts of the border and other things are missing. i just try and make sure it all fits comfortably on one page and change the page setup if i have to.

Back
Top Bottom