Primary SSD disk almost full

I've used WinDirStat before, and liked it. It was almost like treasure hunting. :)

Ding ding ding!

WinDirStat is the best thing since sliced bread IMHO. Extremely useful for small SSD maintenance and care.

I'm assuming that you haven't configured Windows to truly operate at SSD level... see here. The pagefile and hibersys files being gone should free up about ~20-30GB.

Follow the other steps listed above w/CCleaner and removing temp files... Windows sucks at doing that and should have it's own special on "Extreme Hoarders."

Just the two above should get you back in business. Let us know

You mean iPwn the 2 links that "shetishock" posted above. I instal Ccleaner and i will see if i am going to have results. I hope its secure , dont make any mistake because i have files of my business. I will let you know. Thank you.

You mean iPwn the 2 links that "shetishock" posted above. I instal Ccleaner and i will see if i am going to have results. I hope its secure , dont make any mistake because i have files of my business. I will let you know. Thank you.

Correct, we're all one team here :)

CCleaner won't touch your personal files unless you store them in the %TEMP% directories.

WinDirStat is going to show you (graphically) what's consuming space.

EDIT: I've never used the Junk File Remover tool so I can't speak to that. My strong suggestion is that you back up everything important to a jump drive or different physical disk... Even the most fool proof methods sometimes shoot hostages...

Back
Top Bottom