price cuts???

Status
Not open for further replies.

bum

In Runtime
The Dx 10 cards are out, I know its too early expect them, but has anyone heard anything about when and maybe how much the price cuts will be (for series 7 cards) ???

I'm asking because you guys read the magazines, I don't.

I mean for series 7 cards, you know because they aren't cutting edge or DELUXE anymore (lol I'm so gay)

The problem that I have been seeing lately is that a lot of the mid to high end cards seems to get discontinued before we see any real price cut.

Looks like the 7900 GTX is going to be gone soon, and the 7900 GTO is gone already (it was going to be limited anyways). The X1900 XT/X is almost extinct. The X1950 cards cost over 400 dollars when people could get the 8800GTS at 480.

Beefcake said:
Looks like the 7900 GTX is going to be gone soon, and the 7900 GTO is gone already (it was going to be limited anyways). The X1900 XT/X is almost extinct. The X1950 cards cost over 400 dollars when people could get the 8800GTS at 480.

Yeah, I pretty much knew that was gonna happen, I hated those frankenstein cards anyway.

Meanwhile, GTS's and GTX's are sold out...

******MIT!:mad:!!! Can't you see your messing up my plan??? Geez $650, nevermind that I have $3.5K saved up, but thats just ridiculous. Then I guess it could be worse. Man I gotta get out of this matrix bs.

But, I would like to see what's going to happen to the G7950GT. If nothing, then I'm getting a 7900GS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom