Prey

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaara

Fully Optimized
www.prey.com

My god this game looks absolutely disgusting...the fact that you can walk on walls and "flip" gravity seem absolutely ridiculous and it's gonna be absolutely chaotic walking through one of those gravity manipulators and then seeing all your enemies flip over to the other side of the map, multiplayer looks really promising with this game

I also like the idea of the fact that you don't really die so you never really stop playing the game, when you die you simply go to the spirit realm and have to regain your health by killing spirits

HOPEFULLY LOTS OF BLOOD, this one looks promising

It's looks cool. It's built on the Doom 3 engine. Seems like they've put together a few new gameplay ideas... I'll check it out. Hopefully, multiplayer is good enough... If not, it's will just be an enhanced Doom 3.

Hopefully, multiplayer is good enough... If not, it's will just be an enhanced Doom 3.
No way, multiplayer won't make or break it in terms of whether or not it'll be an 'enhanced doom'

It's all about the single player campaing. Especially since they are using the Doom3 engine, they have to do everything possible to make it look un-doomish as possible. If they can achieve that, impliment their little gravity tricks and whatnot accurately and make you feel more like you're in a sci-fi adventure opposed to a horror movie (Although I guess doom can be considered sci-fi with mars and whatnot) then you'll probably have a good game.

I had kind of forgotten about this game until gaara brought it up the other day. Looks interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom