pretty cool

I used a 4200rpm 2.0 4gb flash drive as a hard drive for a few hours once. Ran GuildWars off it.

But an MP3? Haha sweet, and iRivers are freakin tight :cool:

our school has some dell's which are used in almost all the labs and such, but we do have a few of the new intel imacs in the media lab :) We use Dell Optiplex GX270's in the programming class I'm in, the LCD screens are nice, the only downside is only 512MB of RAM and some days they really lag but it's not too bad.

Google Guru said:
My school has HP computers with 800MHz processors and 256 MB of RAM.

Those are the NEW computers that they just bought early last year. Heh. They call those new, better than the 300~ MHz with 64 MB of RAM we had before.

Running Windows 2000 Professional now instead of Windows 98 SE.

wow, proper computers..

the HP part is bad enough.. then you add 2000 into the mix.. i feel sorry for you there!! lol

Crabby... said:
You school takes away flashdrives...wtf?

My school requires that you have one.

Haha, wow.

Yeah, they're afraid we'll download viruses and stuff on their "new" computers.

Crabby... said:
You school takes away flashdrives...wtf?

My school requires that you have one.

Lol same here.

With mine im going to put a batch file on the computers that loops iexplorer.exe and name the file 'dont double click this'.

Guess what they will do. :rolleyes:

And it loops untill the computer crashes, so they will get all scared and stuff, LMAO

My friend tried it so I have to now =D

haha that reminds me of the tiem last year when i made the internet explorer icon link to a program that shuts down the computer (which i hid among the windows folder" and i did that to liek 4 different computers and then since my school has such retarded teachers they closed off all the computers for the rest of the week so a "computer expert" could come in and look at them lol. they thought their whole library computer set was infected with a virus lol. ya thatw as at my junior high and they confiscate any kind of electronic device, but at the high school i go to now no one gives a crap what you have. people walk around playing psps and talking on cells phones, seriously, and no one cares. ya my school is kind of a sh!t hole lol

last year i made a program in visual basic that kept opening up IE browser windows and making the system bell ring for ever. eventually it froze and you had to restart the computer :p

Back
Top Bottom