President Trump sworn in

Australia is being made a laughing stock after Trump said it was the worst call he had with all the leaders he spoke with.

- Unsure on his goal, I don't doubt his businesses will profit from this
If they do it will be without his direct control. He has divested himself of his businesses, turning them over to either his kids or other groups to run them.

- Uncomfortable with Putin/Trump relations, I suspect Putin has some "dirt" on Trump or is happy that the US President is inexperienced
I figure Putin may actually have some respect for Trump rather than the total disdain he has for Obama (and rightly so). I don't see any special relationship as that was concocted and pushed by the propaganda arm of the Democratic Party, better known as the mainstream media.

- He can't manage a Twitter account, let alone be given nuclear launch codes
He does like to spout off but he regards the launch codes as a supremely valuable asset, something you keep safe and don't play with. If the need arose I don't doubt he would meet it, but he won't be crazy with them. Again that is a portrait painted by the mainstream media.

- He can manage large successful businesses, could also apply to a country
At this point the US needs someone like this. Eight years of the country being run by a liberal agenda has almost bankrupted the country and has left the country divided racially, financially, you name it.

- Appears to want to strengthen UK/US relations
Big time. Trump says he wants to renew and strengthen ties with our allies, something that the previous administration tried its damnedest to destroy.

- Lacks Political Correctness - Could mean less "positive discrimination" where the average American is let down in favour of minority groups
Political correctness is a liberal farce. No one needs it. It weakens everyone. I have always preferred straight talk, and so does everyone else except the liberals who want everyone to tip-toe around observing their PC BS.

- Wants to protect his borders - Tough stance on immigration
A country without borders is not a country. People have been swarming into the US for years and it is straining our resources. I won't go to the ER unless I am dying because it is overrunning with foreign nationals using it as a doctors' office simply because they don't have to pay for it, while people who actually need emergency help can't get in or have to sit and wait (and die at times) because of the crush of people there. Add to that the assistance these people receive that comes out of taxpayers' pockets and it gets unreal.

It's a shame he has such a big mouth though...
Agreed. But at least when he talks it isn't about himself like BHO was always doing.

All fair points, let's see what he can do in 4-8 years.

Well he is the president, and yes he is gonna make mistakes...we all do.

Lets just hope he does the right thing and Defends this Country, and also defends the Constitution.

EDIT: Also, for those of you that didn't get to see Trump's inauguration:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gneBUA39mnI

Last edited:
Boy things ain't looking good atm for Trump after his tax return got leaked

LOL But it didn't. When that goofball announced she was going to do it he released his 2005 tax return ahead of it making her look like the idiot she is (seriously, she is a far left basket case). She goes on TV and does her thing but it had already been out online for hours.

The so-called mainstream media in this country has become a complete joke. It's the laughing stock of the world, no one takes them seriously anymore. I really miss the days of Walter Cronkite, now it's all about the most extravagant stories that can make up in order to sell commercial time. NPR is a little bit better but not by much.

The so-called mainstream media in this country has become a complete joke. It's the laughing stock of the world, no one takes them seriously anymore. I really miss the days of Walter Cronkite, now it's all about the most extravagant stories that can make up in order to sell commercial time. NPR is a little bit better but not by much.

I completely agree with that statement....Main stream media are one huge joke for sure.

Also the Dems are all pissed off because Trump is slowly draining the swamp.

Back
Top Bottom