President Bush

joe pic

Fully Optimized
After reading recon's post about Hurricane Katrina, I decided to make a thread about President Bush, and your views on the US president. I'm making this thread beacause I was watching the news a few hours ago, and they now say that Bush apparentley knew that the levees in new orleans wouldn't hold, and he didn't do anything about it. I am extremely dissapointed with our president. I mean, how does he all of a sudden go to war with Afganistan, then...Iraq? I never understood that. I've always been neutral with him and his decisions, but now that I think about it, i'm beginning to realize how stupid some of his decisions were! Do you think this whole hurricane Katrina devistation could have been prevented, or war with Iraq could have been prevented with another president? or possibly even 911?? I think this could be a very interesting topic and I just want to know what everyone else's views on Bush were. thanks

oh s*** another political thread, can someone give me a link to that video, im normally a bush supporter, but i want to see the vid first...

I'm a Republican, but I don't support Bush. I much rather have a person who's more for the economy and better wuality of life for its citizens. Although, I do agree with him on serveral topics, some of which are dealing with technology and how he encourages people to learn about it and encourages people to get involved with it. Not to mention he wants the U.S to come up with an alternative fuel, somethgin that I think everyone could use. :) Basically, if it helps people out, I'm for it. :)

yeah, im all for the alternative feul, but i'm just dissapointed with most of his decisions

He had the wars planned all along. He got those ideas from his daddy. There is a reason his father was never re-elected.

I'm not a Bush fan myself either. I'm still surprised how Bush even won his second election. I thought Kerry was going to win for sure. California is screwed over. We are known to be democratic, but we got Schwarzenagger in office. Then a bunch of us voted for Bush too. So sad. The whole war thing is either a big mistake or a step into the right direction. I think we'll see more of what will happen in due time.

Ok Bush didn't get the idea from his daddy to invade iraq. He bought his way into office in 2000 though his brother Jeb who is the governor of FL. The decedign state. American was on to it. He heard of 9/11 and let it happen. Its the truth FDr did the same thing with pearl harbor. Now he ahs tihs great excuse. I'm going invade the world and get relected because we are sitll at war. Which is historically true. HE invaded iraq not for oil, but for relection votes. And Kerry was a billion times worse then BUSH. He would of pulled out of Iraq creating a terrioist vuccom. Right now Bush is holding the plug on that. And Katrina. I'm sorry but its not Bush's resonpobility to evac a entire state of poor poeple. Thats teh states job. Plan the state level goverment for that screw up. Also I don't feel one bit sorry for most of those poeple. They just took the oppuirnity to loot stores and such, and i'm not taking food. I'm talking electorics, weopons, cars, and so forth. Stuff ya don't even need. BUsh is an idiot. BUt Kerry was worse. This last election we would of screwed either way. I feel this election we will be better. I also got a feeling it might be a black presiden or female.

Back
Top Bottom