Preping for sims 2 need help

Affirmedhope

Baseband Member
i pre orded the sims 2 and im preping my computer for it these are the requirments

If you have a T&L capable video card with at least 32 MB of video RAM then you need at least:
800 MHz processor or better
256 MB RAM if Windows XP, Windows ME, Windows 98 or Windows 2000
At least 3.5 GB of hard drive space

If you have a non-T&L capable video card (such as Intel Extreme Graphics or Radeon VE Series) then you need at least:
2.0 GHz processor or better
256 MB RAM if Windows XP, Windows ME, Windows 98, or Windows 2000
At least 3.5 GB of hard drive space

now i know i have enough GB considering i have 86.7GB but i dont know

how to chechk my MHz processer
my video ram
and my MB ram
oh and i don't know what type video card i have and if my computer is the first requirments or the second

so can some one tell me how

right click your my computer and go to properties for your cpu and ram. Also, good luck with the game. I went to meet the guy that made the sims and the EA team that done the sims 2. They played the beta version. It is soo cool. I loved the cut sences for the sex :p and the needs and wants.

where under properties im running on XP

i know i myslef cant wait for the game to come out and its officalits coming out on Sept 17

if you right click on my computer, and select properties. And there will have information on the general tab

the 128 might just cut it. But like when you go to build your house etc itll lagg a bit..and during game play. If it does this, ram is not at all expensive.

oh is ram just like disk and you install it how much does it cost but what about my processer i have only 1.99 and it requires 2.0

the processor should do fine. As for the ram, it just slots in. Very easy you can pick up 512Mb of ram for around £45

do you know what stores like best Buy and Comp USA i dont know how much that is dollars ill check cuz i really want to play this game iv been waiting almost 2 years for it

roughfly 82 dollars but i guess it will be cheaper cuz when i was in heathrow for a stopover the mags cost 5 pounds and thats like 12 dollars i guess

Back
Top Bottom