Pre-Built

Lyghtsout

Beta member
Ok here's the story...

I was going to build my first computer, I bought a Tyan motherboard dual off eBay, I bought a 120 GB HD at frys, a AMD sempron processor, a CD RW, a 425 watt case, and 2GB memmory. Today I was going to go out to get stuff to finish it off and my parents said I had to wait a week and get a pre built since I was spending too much; they went out to return everything except the motherboard and memmory since I hid em.

My question is whats a prebuilt computer that will allow me to put in a Tyan dual, a radeon X800 XT, and a 2GB memmory from when I get it?

Thanks in advance, lyghtsout

Well I am impressed with the computer they got me (brand called Great Quality), it has Sempron 2700 processors.

Whats the BEST video card that will run with 350 watts and will play Half life 2 very well?

350 watts, hmm. Well...Uhh...I'd say go for what you can afford, but if you really want to play HL2 at a good quality, get Radeon. Radeon 9600XT and 9800 Pro are great cards, as i've heard

Any opinions on the Radeon X800 XT? Also anyone know what car is used on Gamespot.com's vids?

Yeah. I would recommend nVIDIA, but since youre kinda low on power, get ATI. Cuz nVIDIA uses ALOT of power.

EDIT>>> My regular 6800 (Non-Ultra or GT) is recommended that your comp needs have atleast a 300watt or more psu. Fortunately, my case came with a 500w psu already :).

Back
Top Bottom