Powerful All-In-One PC..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XhadelK

BSOD
all in one pcs are becoming a hot thing these days and can see why... nevertheless most of 'em tend to lack raw power, dell xps one 24 is the only one with quad processor (that i know of).., so basically i want to now about any other strong all in one machines that can handle decent 3d gaming and such...
if you heard of any rumors about new all in ones coming out in the future please do tell...

...from what i know the Dell XPS One 24 is the most powerful all in one, and Lenovo IdeaCentre is the funnest one...

thnx for ur input

I am not aware of any all in one pcs that can handle powerful games because it is hard to fit a large video card into one of those systems. Then, if you can physically get a large video card into the case, then the designers are faced with a challenge with cooling. It might be pretty cool though if makers can manage to get it all in a all-in-one machine and get good performance.

Im not sure about PCs but the iMacs are pretty powerfull if you happen to like the games that are on macs

just to make things clear...

1) Macs are simply not my kind of computing, and i would i appreciate if no one else brought it up...

2) I'm well aware of the difficulties of stuffing a gaming beast into a flatscreen, but that is not what im asking...

i simply would like to know what are some of the most powerful all ino nes pc out there at the time, or the most fun ones (like lenovo ideacentre i've previously mentioned...) + any rumors about future all ino ne PCs...

so... try to answer the actual question... thnx,

Um, well you did ask about powerful computing yourself in the first post:

XhadelK said:
i want to now about any other strong all in one machines that can handle decent 3d gaming and such...
So I answered your question, no current all-in-ones have good 3D performance. Some are decent for low end stuff, but they all carry mobile graphics processors. The best i've seen was a 9600M GS, which Nvidia has been getting a load of crap for re-badgeing their old mobile series, and having performance issues with them...

So, I did answer at least part of your question.

ONCE AGAIN I AM SIMPLY ASKING FOR DECENT 3D GAMING OR JUST THE B E S T PERFORMANCE A L L I N O N E PC!!!

...and if you do not have an ANSWER than do NOT post, so u wont seem like a total dick...

thnx again

Wow, I think your the one who shouldn't post so you don't seem like a total dick. You did ask for a decent 3D gaming in an all in one system, and I replied. Maybe you should read over your post more carefully before jumping the gun on people looking to give you information. :rolleyes:

hey MooseMan can STOP spamming mah thread?!!?!?!?

i dnt know how else can i clarify this for ya, u dumb donkey fraker...

THE BEST PERFORMANCE ALL IN ONE PC.
(or the funnest one)

You really need to chill the hell out.

As far as i see, he answered your question.

It is hard to specify the best All in one pc because the specs are mostly the same and are built for multi media and not 3-D editing/rendering

If your going to be a total Ass**** about a question that has been answered, then maybe this isn't the forum for you

FOR THE LAST TIME, CAN SOMEONE WITH A BRAIN CELL ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION!?!??!?!?

i dnt mean to be rude but u wise ass donkey frakers r quite irritating...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom