Potentially the longest thread in history...

We got nothing yesterday, but i bet my bottom dollar that PP Mguire did!! Hope he is ok, as they were under tornado watches and servere thunderstorms over on that side of the state!

We got nothing yesterday, but i bet my bottom dollar that PP Mguire did!! Hope he is ok, as they were under tornado watches and servere thunderstorms over on that side of the state!
Nope nothing, went south of DFW. One storm dropped in Brum, Granbury, Waxahachie, then Palmer before dying out. I was on the radar the whole time for some friends that live close to Maypearl and were 4 miles away from the bulk of rotation.

I hate people. Seriously. I'm trying to sell my now "old" phone since I can no longer use it on my carrier (long story). $250 phone, three cases, five tempered glass screen protectors, original packaging w/unused accessories, phone is in near mint if not mint condition (case and tempered glass kept). I am asking 150 for it locally. I have two responses so I have it pending on FB Marketplace. First one falls through so I go to make it active again and FB eats the listing. I message dude #2 and get no response. I relist the phone and lo and behold FB brings back the original listing. I finally get a response from dude #2 who was telling me he had wanted it and had cash in hand Monday the 3rd only to ask me what my bottom dollar was?! I price my stuff to sell, not haggle. I replied back my bottom dollar is 150 and why and have not heard from dude again. Figures.

Today I just sold our Intex pool on Craigslist. We discussed what we would want for it because it was going on it's 4th year and to be honest we did not expect to get more than 3yrs out of it anyway. We decided on $100. so I advertised it for $125. Someone offered $100. and it sold for what we originally wanted. It is just how capitalism works?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom