Potentially the longest thread in history...

How do you folks on the other side of the pond feel or see Prince Harry and Megan Merkle . I'm honestly not lying but I'm sick to the back teeth of hearing about everything that's going on with them at the minute. I genuinely feel depressed when I put the news on, not only because of them but in general. Death, rape,, robbery's, murder, kids being bullied, beaten, old pensioners being robbed by people posing as genuine individuals and offering to get their groceries as they cant leave their house for lock down .

I swear to god I'm not lying but the world we live in is a utter shi* hole . Politicians who cant agree to disagree . I swear I cant stand the sight of the Labor leader of British politics being kier starmer . They will argue over the color of black and wight with the conservatives for the sake of wanting power . When was the last time you seen a politician struggle to pay bills, bye food, and not live a life of comfort . British politics is a crazy world but man o man I wouldn't trust any single one of them. Look at what Labor done to this country and what the conservatives have had to do to balance the books, and they still argue the toss over left and right .

I know I am on benefits and you could accuse me of being a hypocrite but my health problems are mental health, not a bad back or a broken leg I refuse to get surgery for . I know how I feel but struggle to explain it. I just feel this country and the world is just a dump. Especially when you look at the news and kids, like young babies being murdered in articles on my news feed by their parents .

Harry and Megan, if it was left up too me would be sent packing on a bon voyage and told not to return. I'm positive I read our queen had said they would be welcome back . The amount of trouble they have caused, if I were a member of the Royals I would disown them . Bye. Simple as that .

IMO I just think its every fuc*** for them selves and don't even get me started on the selfish greed of money . I know I'm on a government income but money, pft, its just pure evil corruption causing stuff. People starving in the world, cant afford shelter or a roof over their heads, debt collectors rocking up at peoples front doors. Get out you haven't paid your rent . Where is the humanity any more, Do people actually care, what ever happened to the simple life. Honestly speaking IMO its just every fuc*** out for them selves.

Pure Shi* hole .

/Rant .

I like Meghan Markle but only because I know her from watching all the seasons of Suits before she became royalty. Which honestly pissed me off because once that happened the show was dead. Outside of that I have absolutely no idea wtf is going on with them. Don't pay attention to it.

I like Meghan Markle but only because I know her from watching all the seasons of Suits before she became royalty. Which honestly pissed me off because once that happened the show was dead. Outside of that I have absolutely no idea wtf is going on with them. Don't pay attention to it.
She was incredibly hot during that show and probably the main reason I watched it.

But I dont have much respect for her now. She said she was sick of the royal family due to the media attention. Since then she left, did an interview with oprah, signed a deal with netflix and spotify, and it leaked she was discussing with leading democrats about running for 2024 presidential elections if Biden stepped down. All the signs of someone that doesn't want media attention.

She was incredibly hot during that show and probably the main reason I watched it.

But I dont have much respect for her now. She said she was sick of the royal family due to the media attention. Since then she left, did an interview with oprah, signed a deal with netflix and spotify, and it leaked she was discussing with leading democrats about running for 2024 presidential elections if Biden stepped down. All the signs of someone that doesn't want media attention.
Ah yes the ol, I don't want media attention but I'm gonna meddle with foreign political affairs lol.

Tbf to her, a lot of Americans think Diana's death was an inside job and that may be a reason for the "no media attention".

I've got to be honest. I don't pay 100% attention to her a harry as I find its too much. They are everywhere you go on the media and especially my news feed on my android . That's why I can't be chewed with her . Constantly moaning on. Personally I think and this is just my small bit of knowledge I have from what I've seen and that's she wants a name for her self . Kman is right about about her being sick of the royal family, that's why shes made all the allegations she's made but at the same time her and harry lied about their weeding and when they were married which was exposed .

She was sick of the royal family but at the same time again what kman said their was right . Personally speaking, I think its just to get a name for her self and not to mention she probably can't handle the fact she will never be queen. What could be something in it's self .

Id be happy for her to be queen, that fulfills all sorts of fantasies.
Megan is third in line?
A while back back when I do not remember when, there used to be a cartoon and I think it was on M-TV called "Death Match"
That would be a great theme today to redo that toon
Megan takes on Camilla and Catherine for the title of the crown!!!
(then the queen jumps in to make a tag team)
I better get some coffee now...... I suppose you'd have to have seen this cartoon in the past
oh noes.... it is on you tube!
NSFW... violence

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom