Potentially the longest thread in history...

That's a cool monitor but to be honest I'm so tired of bad black levels and IPS glow on PC monitors. I even had a £2500 pro grade monitor for a while and sure it was the best yet, but it still wasn't 100% free of glow, and the black levels were still meh. I hope they continue to make < 50 inch OLEDs so I can keep buying them as monitors for as long as there isn't a better technology.

That's a cool monitor but to be honest I'm so tired of bad black levels and IPS glow on PC monitors. I even had a £2500 pro grade monitor for a while and sure it was the best yet, but it still wasn't 100% free of glow, and the black levels were still meh. I hope they continue to make < 50 inch OLEDs so I can keep buying them as monitors for as long as there isn't a better technology.
The only 2 monitors I've ever cared about glow on was the first Asus ROG Swift I owned and that Asus ROG 4k I still have. Both TN panels, both terrible for picture quality. Every time I take that 4k monitor out for LAN parties I kick myself in the nuts for still using it because the picture is so bad. It's worse than a projector. This thing, this thing rules dude.

Back
Top Bottom