Potentially the longest thread in history...

Jokes aside, if I could I would because if other AIBs follow suit then we will legally and legitimately be scalped by the people selling these electronics direct. Since Asus showed their hand first I am sitting back waiting for the others to see what happens because the backlash on their blatant excuse using is incredible. I can't wait for Steve at GN to properly break down how much they are marking up their products above the tariff tax to try and profiteer off scalping level prices.

This isn't just boards and GPUs either, all other manufacturers will hop on the bandwagon. From what I read a PSU over 550W will get a 25% tariff and I could bet money we will see at least a 30% increase in cost at the end of the chain if not more.

Edit: Further proof this is nothing more than greedy profiteering is the global rise in cost rather than just the US (and countries receiving their product from the US via China).

I tested positive for COVID today. My wife has developed pneumonia with hers but the shot and meds the doc gave her seems to be knocking it in the head. We are hanging in there.

I tested positive for COVID today. My wife has developed pneumonia with hers but the shot and meds the doc gave her seems to be knocking it in the head. We are hanging in there.
Man that's some nasty stuff. I really really hope they don't put your wife on a ventilator, it kills people with Covid. A steroid shot and some meds to knock out the big P should have her feeling better in about a week.
I'm still a little wary about the vaccine...
The Moderna is fine.

UK is taking a full "YOLO" attitude to vaccines. Just one dose, and if they run out of vials for the second dose (12 weeks after the first...), they give your second dose using a different vaccine instead! :confused:

Back
Top Bottom