Potentially the longest thread in history...

I got out of jail today around 3pm, after having a whistle clean record with only a dismissed speeding ticket. This wasn't a slap to the wrist sit in a holding cell kinda thing, it was a straight to county and got lucky with the judge kinda thing. If I disappear again, it's because I really need to do some serious reevaluation of my life choices.

I got out of jail today around 3pm, after having a whistle clean record with only a dismissed speeding ticket. This wasn't a slap to the wrist sit in a holding cell kinda thing, it was a straight to county and got lucky with the judge kinda thing. If I disappear again, it's because I really need to do some serious reevaluation of my life choices.
Damn dude, wtf?

My wife has been wanting a puppy for quite a while so this weekend we ended up adopting Olivia. Our granddaughters and my MiL helped pick her out. No idea how big she will end up being but I doubt she will be any bigger than mid-sized.
Ya know... since we got our pup, and judging by her feet/legs, you may possibly have a much bigger dog than you think.
This is a pic of Libby @ 9weeks old (almost 10 weeks), IMG-3668.JPG

Saylor will not be "full grown" as far as Newfoundlands go, because they do not reach full maturity until they are between 2 to 3 yrs old. Currently, Saylor (landseer newfie) in the background of that pic weights in @ 112 lbs.@ 1.5 yrs old. The breeder we got both dogs from told us that Libby will be bigger than Saylor, and you can compare the size and feet of your dog compared to Libby's.
Your pup may possibly be a mix of Great Dane/Pitbull and something else. Puppies with big feet and legs grow to be big dogs!
https://www.akc.org/dog-breeds/newfoundland/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom