Potentially the longest thread in history...

Maybe I missed it. Which lappy did you get?

MSI GE75 Raider
i7-10750H
16GB RAM
512GB NVMe + 1TB 5400 RPM HDD
6GB RTX 2060 (115w)
17.3" FHD 3ms 144Hz display

Got it from Costco. Will be using this for post processing astrophotograpy photos, some gaming, and as a temporary desktop replacement until I build a new desktop, probably when the pandemic is over.

I still have my desktop, but I built it in 2012, so it's showing its age..
i7 3770k
16GB RAM
128GB SSD + 2x1TB 7200 RPM HDD
EVGA GTX 660TI 2GB
Dual 27" monitors

i built my i5-3570 system the same year. still have it. i put in a cpu cooler that was a bit too big that i put holes in the side panel to let it poke thru.

I've contemplated buying a cooler for this one to do some overclocking. I can't remember for sure where I got it with the stock cooler, but the paste is definitely not so good, since it heats up pretty badly. Probably should do that...

i built my i5-3570 system the same year. still have it. i put in a cpu cooler that was a bit too big that i put holes in the side panel to let it poke thru.
Ahhaha I thought I was the only one that did that. I got a TRUE 120 Black and had to cut holes in the side panel of my Raidmax Scorpio for it to fit. Was so damn ghetto.

lol, it was the xigmatek gaia cooler. it was in my xigmatek cube case before i upgraded to ryzen 5 2600. i moved my i5 board to my rosewill tower case. very decent case for the budget build.

Does anyone else find this humorous?

My daughter and her boyfriend had a baby together last November, my first grandson. They have been living together for about 3 years and even bought a house together.

This past Friday, he called me and asked whether I would give him permission to marry my daughter. I said yes, but then asked him why he would ask for my permission to marry her but never bothered to ask for permission to have a baby with her!

Back
Top Bottom