Potentially the longest thread in history...

I ordered my 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, MSRP was 42k (didn't pay anywhere near that though), now the same Jeep is 50k+ and at best you might get $1000 off MSRP.

I had a 2008 F150 that MSRP was just a shade under 40k. Same truck now is about 65k. It's insane.

i'm still driving my '03 ford taurus ses since i bought it off the lot back in '08. it had 83k and now 102k.

yep, i don't drive much but damn i love my bull. :dance:

I haven't personally priced any new cars since the pandemic but I would have thought there would be some good deals to be had right now. Aren't car dealers hurting and willing to make a deal?

You'd think. Some manufacturers posted profits for Q2. I have a couple buddies in the car business and they seemed to keep trucking along just fine here.

What Ranger is 80k? I've priced some out and I could get it to like 50k maybe but not 80k.

I haven't personally priced any new cars since the pandemic but I would have thought there would be some good deals to be had right now. Aren't car dealers hurting and willing to make a deal?
They were panicking when everybody was actually stuck at home and were taking thousands off to deliver vehicles without a test drive.
You'd think. Some manufacturers posted profits for Q2. I have a couple buddies in the car business and they seemed to keep trucking along just fine here.

What Ranger is 80k? I've priced some out and I could get it to like 50k maybe but not 80k.
RTR package.

RTR package.

RIght, I don't count that as it's an aftermarket company doing it to a Ranger.. yes it's a dealer installed package, but you can't order it directly from Ford that way.. Still overpriced and I get what you're saying, but I wouldn't group that into the prices I'm talking about.

Back
Top Bottom