Potentially the longest thread in history...

I have everything set to dark theme that I can; home and work. Work especially, since I'm staring at code a lot of the day.

Interesting, maybe I should stick around as there might actually be something for me to do now :D

LOL... as i said in an earlier post :

Also this might help get back some members that have left because nothing happens...
Called it... at least for once, heck even if we get 6 more active members we'll have doubled the active members. Kinda weird that there are 80,000 accounts here that just collect dust don't know if the admins are going to get rid of some of those just taking up space on the server (Trotter?)

I hadn't expected there'd be ever be any updates to the forum at all - I assumed it had been left to dwindle. Some new life would be good, and might bring me back in a more participatory capacity than just chatting on the OT topics :)

I hadn't expected there'd be ever be any updates to the forum at all - I assumed it had been left to dwindle. Some new life would be good, and might bring me back in a more participatory capacity than just chatting on the OT topics :)
Well, hopefully we might be seeing some of you around... :) I kinda thought you were one of those " disappearing members" but this might bring 'em back... hopefully

I am still getting used to this. Most of my time is building a new computer/ man cave in this one room. I have a workbench and a model railroad layout to play with. And to top it off i have a large screen tv to watch. What can i say, Wifey gives me what i need.

Interesting! Not a huge fan of the decreased density, but I'm sure I can play around with settings to fit more on the screen.

Back
Top Bottom