Potentially the longest thread in history...

I guess we are doing ok buddy thanks for asking......... Things keep getting worse and worse and its sad........

You're making me feel old at that. I joined this forum when I was 16, and now I'm 27!

That's a gorgeous setup you've got going there, by the way, very nice.

I joined when I was 36. Do the math. I am getting old.

Thanks. After years of running decent hardware in black cases I decided to splurge, both hardware and visually.

Where have you been?
Did you get locked up in jail or something?
Nah. I took an extended break from online communities outside of basic social media which I rarely participated in too. Had a lot going on particularly May forward and needed less distractions.

not even close to getting old...You can't say that until your over 62 yrs old
I think it's just relative to how old you already are. To a kid 62 is ancient, to me at 31 that's around the corner. Which ironically 40 is the new 30, and 30 is the new 20 apparently these days. It's funny to see the faces of people come in at work assuming my coworker and I are young when they're barely 40 saying we're kids until we lay the hammer on them and they realize they just didn't age well lol (she's 37). I had a guy assuming I was too young for Miami Vice and The A-Team saying it was before my time until I started making quotes saying I grew up on those shows. The worst part is we usually get treated like trash on a regular basis because of it too.

Person looks at my listing, knows that they are an hour away from me, and then asks me to cut them a deal since they would have to drive an hour to get it. Seriously? If I knew I was an hour away I would make the decision whether or not it was worth it to me to drive that far for the asking price.

Nah. I took an extended break from online communities outside of basic social media which I rarely participated in too. Had a lot going on particularly May forward and needed less distractions.

I think it's just relative to how old you already are. To a kid 62 is ancient, to me at 31 that's around the corner. Which ironically 40 is the new 30, and 30 is the new 20 apparently these days. It's funny to see the faces of people come in at work assuming my coworker and I are young when they're barely 40 saying we're kids until we lay the hammer on them and they realize they just didn't age well lol (she's 37). I had a guy assuming I was too young for Miami Vice and The A-Team saying it was before my time until I started making quotes saying I grew up on those shows. The worst part is we usually get treated like trash on a regular basis because of it too.

Woah you're aliveeeeeeeeeeeeee! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom