Potentially the longest thread in history...

I keep asking myself, is 70k THAT much really?
...but yes, it is :grin: fml why wasn't I born into a rich *** asian family.

Tis expensive as hell. Treat yourself to a short term lease ? like 6 or 12 months ? often good deals pop up and you can get them for half the usual monthly price. Depends what you wanna spend on I guess :p Most my friends spend 2,3,4k on travelling each year because they love it. I don't really care about that, i'd prefer to spend it on 6 months of fun with a Model 3. So ima keep an eye out for some good short term rental/lease deals over the next year or so. If I don't find any i'll just get a 3 day rental for fun :lol:

But did your other cars go from 0-60 in less than 5 seconds?
I bet the insurance industry knows that. They also consider your age too.
BTW: I happen to live in one of the states with the highest rates in the country, and that may be an influence for myself

Last edited:
But did your other cars go from 0-60 in less than 5 seconds?
I bet the insurance industry knows that. They also consider your age too.
BTW: I happen to live in one of the states with the highest rates in the country, and that may be an influence for myself

My Leon Cupra did 0-60 in 5.5s and costs the same to insure as my A4 which does 0-60 in 8.5s. The Model 3 is only 5.3s.

Got promoted at work!
Technical Lead, HPC and Linux Environments. :thumbsup:
I have dedicated time each week just for consulting. It's wonderful!

Every device has either 9 or 12 certificates depending on what exactly the device is for.

Every single revision of Android and iOS, every single App, and every new MDM profile configuration, has to be separately pen tested..

F**********k that. Quit lol

Currently going back and forth via email through Amazon with Pccooler. I bought a 5 RGB fan set from them a little bit ago but didn't get around to installing them for a couple of months. None of the LEDs ever worked, and only three of the fans did at first but then they stopped working as well. I left them a one star review and stated that I would be open to them contacting me and they actually did.

So far they sent me pictures of how the RGB cables connect to the controller module and asked me to verify them. The instruction manual had the same thing in it. I replied that I had done that. They also asked for details about the installation, and have now asked for pictures. Sending said pictures was a pain in the *** as Amazon blocked the attachments, then stripped the links I sent where I uploaded them online. I gave attaching them another go and I think they went through as I did not get the bounced email from Amazon.

Maybe they will replace them. If they do and they work I will rewrite my review. If not then I guess I will write it off as a bad experience and make sure no one else I know buys jack from them.

Back
Top Bottom