Potentially the longest thread in history...

View attachment 14931

This is really actually pissing me off. I have a ping of 3, my buddy 10, queue of 16ms, and this dickhead at 94 is in the lobby.
Must be one of our dickheads. When I try to connect internationally I get similar ping on European servers (fastest available). But I don't play FPS so I guess it's fine for me. Mayne you can create your own rooms and limit ping?

Must be one of our dickheads. When I try to connect internationally I get similar ping on European servers (fastest available). But I don't play FPS so I guess it's fine for me. Mayne you can create your own rooms and limit ping?
No, the game queues you based on latency...or rather it's supposed to. But it also considers lobby population and SBMM in that based on match type. From what I'm to understand speaking with people the past week over this is Aus/NZ, Indian, and Central/South American regions are low pop so these guys get tossed into NA, EU, and Oceanic regions. Specifically for me in NA, we get a ton of Oceanic users via VPN because of their servers getting bogged down by people from far away in lower pop areas. I also see a lot of VPN'd Mexican and Central America players as indicated in my shot. This is causing massive lag issues for many people native to those regions and sparked the looong convo between Kman and I.

Honestly I'm pretty tired of talking about it after a week straight. I quit playing the game the past 2 days to give it a break and just move on for a while going back to Cyberpunk and RL. I actually really REALLY like this game. I like MW19, it was fun and felt good, but this game goes back to some core roots and most importantly is really pissing off streamers and content creators. Like holy hell every other Tiktok video I go over is a streamer raging at this game and I laugh my ass off at the "git gud" crowd not getting good being wrecked by dads on 75" TVs sitting on the couch probably with a toddler laying over their reclined legs.

All the convos basically point to VPN users and lobby queues not working as intended. So I'm just leaving it at that because I can't speculate anything on how the anti-cheat comes into this issue as I don't understand how it works (haven't looked). It is what it is, I'll give it time and let them fix it before I uninstall after getting angry. Really wish I was like my wife, she doesn't know any better and just plays the game without a clue lol. Really defining the phrase ignorance is bliss :ROFLMAO:

@kmanmx Had to put CoD down for a good while. Just before the Warzone launch latency issues were pretty smoothed out. Then all hell broke loose with that first big patch. Played 4 games one night with 2 friends and for once I wasn't the one bitching about cheaters. I did mention how one was on our team and thought it was funny he wasn't using ANY of his killstreaks. Was not a fun night to say the least. That was day 2 of Warzone launch. The next day I was testing playing in 16:9 to get clips and a dude kept killing me as soon as I'd step around a corner. He knew if I was prone, crouched, or sprinting. His reticle was following me from around the wall. I was like ok this is just a test. Then later on boom, killed while crouched with a riot shield. How? One shot SPR quick scope through the shield. Immediate alt+f4.

I will say earlier in the month we were playing a good deal of ground war. Thought it was hilarious they beat BF at their own game.

You know, if we had as many posts as there were spammers caught by the filters, this place would hopping 24/7.

Back
Top Bottom