Potentially the longest thread in history...

RIght, I don't count that as it's an aftermarket company doing it to a Ranger.. yes it's a dealer installed package, but you can't order it directly from Ford that way.. Still overpriced and I get what you're saying, but I wouldn't group that into the prices I'm talking about.
I can walk into 5 star Ford down the street from me on a normal day and say I want an RTR Ford Ranger, they ask me what stage and go from there. RTR is part of Ford much like Shelby.

In any case, the cheapest Ranger starts at 25k and the cheapest F-150 starts at 29k. There's essentially the same price for less truck and it's stupid. The whole vehicle market right now is stupid. Hell I can get a nice looking 70s truck for less and the value of those have gone way up too.

I can walk into 5 star Ford down the street from me on a normal day and say I want an RTR Ford Ranger, they ask me what stage and go from there. RTR is part of Ford much like Shelby.

In any case, the cheapest Ranger starts at 25k and the cheapest F-150 starts at 29k. There's essentially the same price for less truck and it's stupid. The whole vehicle market right now is stupid. Hell I can get a nice looking 70s truck for less and the value of those have gone way up too.

Again, different than it coming straight from Ford as they take Ford vehicles and do modifications to them even though they are available at Ford dealers, but like I said, I get what you're saying. Agree to disagree.

Also yes, comparing the Ranger to the F150, it's insane. Same price for a whole lot less truck. I built a Ranger for fun just a bit ago, and completely loaded it was $45k and still didn't have some of the features you could get on the F150 for the same price, nor anywhere near the same capability.

Side note, why in the fuck are HOTAS setups (even the cheap ones) so expensive these days? I just wanted to purchase the cheap set with the decent rudders and it's 150 bucks. From there it goes to the Warthog which is 699. Bruh

Downloaded Guild Wars again.. Never really got into Guild Wars 2, but loved Guild Wars. Obviously a lot less people play now, but I may start playing it a bit again. Miss the good old MMO days..

heck, i get a kick out of dos games played thru the dos box. like duke nukem 2 and bio menace.

Back
Top Bottom