Potentially the longest thread in history...

I may be the only one on here who has actually met PP IRL. If I ever back down that way we will have to do it again for sure.

ow long have you guys been togerther?
Officially 2 years in August, unofficially 5 years.

I hardly know PP and we have never been together......

:):omg::silly:
LOL
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I may be the only one on here who has actually met PP IRL. If I ever back down that way we will have to do it again for sure.
Most definitely, although it might be me heading that way since a certain somebody wants to travel. We might be heading to Florida to visit soon so I plan to catch you and Devil Walker (if you remember him) on that road trip.

Most definitely, although it might be me heading that way since a certain somebody wants to travel. We might be heading to Florida to visit soon so I plan to catch you and Devil Walker (if you remember him) on that road trip.

You do remember that I live just above Chattanooga, right? If you do make it up this way maybe we can snag Nukem as well since he live in a burb of Chattanooga now.

You do remember that I live just above Chattanooga, right? If you do make it up this way maybe we can snag Nukem as well since he live in a burb of Chattanooga now.
Yea I do. Told her if we did that we could just take 20 out then swing up 59. Maybe have a dinner or lunch in Chatt then we shoot down 75 which will take us all the way to Bradenton.

All the Americans planning a get-together while i'm in Canada just being like.. no. Maybe someday when i'm in the states i'll give a couple of you a call... although you guys are way down there in the states i don't think i've ever been farther then NY (the state not the city) and most of you are way down south but... you never know.

All the Americans planning a get-together while i'm in Canada just being like.. no. Maybe someday when i'm in the states i'll give a couple of you a call... although you guys are way down there in the states i don't think i've ever been farther then NY (the state not the city) and most of you are way down south but... you never know.

No problem TC, I'm in Michigan. just hop on a boat or swim across the lake

Tell me about it, as one of the two or three main brits here :p

Back
Top Bottom