Potentially the longest thread in history...

You could have the same post count as I did, first if you like have a build prepared for every occasion, and if we traded PC's... with this you can't have fun very often but that changes tomorrow...

This time last year I was on 768mb ram, 40gb hdd, integrated graphics, and a celeron at 2.5ghz.

I had about 6,000 posts on one EE forums, and another 2,000 on another, and about 1,000+ on another.

Thats what happens when ur comp cant keep up with games made after 2002 ;), you post alot.

That new PC your building... its gonna have some kind of amd dual core i thought?

It is... I'm buying it tomorrow

X2 4600+
Biostar TA-780g
HD3200 Integrated GPU
PQA DDR2 1066 RAM
Coolermaster Centurion 534
Arctic Freezer Pro64
80gb EIDE Drive
DVD-RW EIDE Drive
Corsair 550vx (either that or a Fortron 450w so I could fit a video card in my budget)

Bolded stuff is what I can buy tomorrow... $150 budget..

The other stuff I already have.. in fact its right next to me.. except the IDE drive... thats in here ;)

Not sure yet, that was originally my plan, but I also planned for a 9150e along with an HD4870 in the future... but I could always get a Corsair 450vx and upgrade later to all 3

hey what happened to peterhuang913? something i missed????

Still trying to figure that out to, Is it taboo to ask?

Vernong... a 4870 is supposed to be equal to or > then a 3870x2.. Won't that be just a little bit of a bottleneck?

But congratz, i hope this build blows your mind. lol i thought you would of had this build months ago with that whole "lets get vernon a new computer" thread.

Back
Top Bottom