Potentially the longest thread in history...

I scored a free ice cream at McDonalds
I ordered a meal, and then started to solve my rubik's cube.
The guy says: "I'll give you an ice cream if you solve that by the time your meal is ready"

about 10 seconds later, it's solved.
Another 10 seconds later, my meal is ready.

But then when I was walking home, the cube broke, on the last turn of me solving it again.....

so now I'm trying to fix it

Whats the fastest time you can solve a cube apok? I haven't messed with a cube in years.

I scored a free ice cream at McDonalds
I ordered a meal, and then started to solve my rubik's cube.
The guy says: "I'll give you an ice cream if you solve that by the time your meal is ready"

about 10 seconds later, it's solved.
Another 10 seconds later, my meal is ready.

But then when I was walking home, the cube broke, on the last turn of me solving it again.....

so now I'm trying to fix it

Wow Apokalipse... owned McDonalds!!

I could never do it in 10 seconds though... dang... min time I've done is 26ish

got a long date on sat, going bowling, out to eat, to the movies, and then hopefully back to my place

sunday probably going to just bs around see if anyone wants to hang out and have some drinks and watch UFC 84

Monday i gotta work

i got a song to make up in Intro to MIDI class n a Intro to Business project over the weekend to do. With no money coming in really, my family cant do much or anything at all even though my dad is home from the heart attack surgery.

man..........i want my Wii controllers n games back so much...........I WANT TO PLAY MY BOOM BLOX!!!!

EDIT:

in other words, nothing fun to do during the extended weekend!

Back
Top Bottom