Potentially the longest thread in history...

Nothing like waking up to 58 Samsara notifications because a couple of teenagers decided to steal one of my technicians vehicles and go joyriding across Memphis. They started moving at 2:03am, picked up a friend, did donuts all over the place, and finally left the car behind a house around 5am.The dashcam got lots of good pictures and video so hopefully the cops can use them, not that a single one saw them during their three hours of mayhem.

I am sorry that happened to you all because teens wanted to have fun.

Nothing like waking up to 58 Samsara notifications because a couple of teenagers decided to steal one of my technicians vehicles and go joyriding across Memphis. They started moving at 2:03am, picked up a friend, did donuts all over the place, and finally left the car behind a house around 5am.The dashcam got lots of good pictures and video so hopefully the cops can use them, not that a single one saw them during their three hours of mayhem.

One more adition to the post is that my dad did that once years ago. He took a Rolls Royce for a joy ride at the age of 13 and the police were waiting for him when he came back and my dad learned his lesson.

Back
Top Bottom