Post your strangest Dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a strange dream my roommate turned into a hot chick............................................................I was freaked out at first, but then came to terms with it and it was pretty cool.

BTW, this is like......he literally and biologically turned into a female as if God himself came and changed him into a woman.....not just going and getting a sex change.

the strangest thing is i haven dreamed in 3 years i just fall into a very deep and peacefull sleep where i just feel like i am sinking into my bed.

But the last time i had a dream i was in jamacia and i was in my dads rx-7 but the hand brake was not on and i started rolling down the street and there is a sharp turn with no gard rail and a 400 foot drop into the vally i always wake up when i see the trees and that corner.
Strang thing in my brother had a simmilar dream but he was in a pick up truck.

and another wierd thing any time my mom tells me any time she has a dream about her in the house she grew up in.Any time she has that dream somebody in jamacia thats in the family dies seriously i just went down for a funaral last year and my mom told me she had that dream and 2 weeks later her aunt dies.And the time before that her grandmother,her uncle and a couple others i can remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom