Post your rigs here.

I'm not bashing at all... But we've both been on here a long time and I'm used to seeing your custom loops with 2 or more GPU's, 3 rads, 19 fans, etc... and it takes up most of the room. :p

But most of all I'm commenting just how big that case is in general. Pictures don't do it justice until you see it from the average user perspective.

I didn't mean you, just in general. I think it looks clean, but yea usually my cases are loaded because I go for a small case for transportation and this time I didn't want a small case. It'll be loaded though, just takes time and I'm not purchasing blocks till I have all the hardware. A small hint, most of the bottom will be taken up by res.

Hi all. Recently I've been wondering. Has anyone played Hitman on 3 screens together? It's just that I recently bought it sell here. And I'm thinking of installing 3 more screens. I want to ask you guys. What's it like to play on three monitors at once. How's it going with your eyes?

Last edited:
Hi all. Recently I've been wondering. Has anyone played Hitman on 3 screens together? It's just that I recently bought it sell here. And I'm thinking of installing 3 more screens. I want to ask you guys. What's it like to play on three monitors at once. How's it going with your eyes?
While I haven't played Hitman 3, I did play other games on spanning 3 monitors around 5 years ago.

A while back I did that but had a fourth screen. Honestly, most 3D FPS or TPS games did not go well with it. FPS fared better, tho. If the game is not well optimized, the field of view will be so ugly and unrealistic it will feel like a sphere. Games like Bioshock where unplayable to me while games like Call of Juarez Gunslinger was gorgeous but I heard a patch broke the huds. I finished playing before the patch so I don't know for real.

Some top-down games like Torchlight 2 and Y's Oath of Falghana were absolutely beautiful and had no serious problems. But I don't think people play such games so much.

It's an interesting experience, but the value/fun ratio is low unless maybe you choose well supported games and actually play them all the way. It will take so much space too. Keep in mind it requires a powerful video card as the horisontal resolution will triple.

Last edited:
The one thing I have done is a two monitor setup... try it you'll figure out why it sucks pretty quick, the solution I had was just to have a smaller monitor on the right but it still sucked

Back
Top Bottom