Post your rigs here.

Damn... I keep forgetting how big that monster is... Reviews don't do it justice when it's decked out and as full as they can make it, but to see it in your current state is eye opening.
Yea I feel people forget just how big full towers are, even myself lol. Last full tower I had was the Antec 1200.

Yea... I had the NZXT Source 530 for a long time and even that was only a "Super Tower"; Ended up giving that one to the kid and now it's out of room with hard drives for a Jellyfin server. LOL

Yea... I had the NZXT Source 530 for a long time and even that was only a "Super Tower"; Ended up giving that one to the kid and now it's out of room with hard drives for a Jellyfin server. LOL
The dumbest thing about this purchase is I immediately wanted it for vertical mounted GPU and a big water loop all internal (since my Pro M had a Monsta on the outside top). And then I order an EK AIO after mulling about configs for a while because the 3700x just doesn't get hot. :ROFLMAO:

That's why I originally went with the PRO M. (For the Vertical GPU) but then after looking at reviews and pics online, the GPU's were way to close to the glass for any type of air flow. But I will say that this Arctic AIO does a damn fine job. Did a couple of CPU stress tests and the 8700K didn't get above 47/48C. Of course it is Delidded and lapped. LOL The only time I heard anything from the AIO was when I did a Furmark CPU stress. Then I heard a little bit of a gurgle from water movement, but when I closed it up; Nothing. So color me impressed.

Back
Top Bottom