Post your rigs here.

They're in that other thread I believe, but
DFI Lanparty SLI-DR
AMD Athlon FX-60 @ 3.1GHz
4GB Ultra PC3200 DDR400 @ 2-3-3-5 @1T
2x XFX 8800GTX Alpha Dog
Creative X-Fi Xtreme Music
HyperX PCI-E 4x M.2 240GB SSD ACHI (non-NVMe)

The Behringer DR 600 is very good for Plate and Room reverb but is a little lacking in the spring reverb setting. The G Dec 15 uses Midi for there settings But the G Dec 3 Thirty is totaly digital USB, Sim card acceptable. I use Three amps at the same time for different things from stereo with a center channel, or setting up the Trio+ to have Bass and Drums in one, the looped guitar track into another and what I am playing into the other. Once the Digiteh RMS 1 shows up I will set it up like a leslie with a wet time based signals going to the two outer amps and distortion going into the middle amp. I use to do alot of computer mods but have switched over to music gear to see what I can do with it. It becomes a challenge at times to accomplish what I am trying to achieve. which is a system that will pan left to right or right to left and use a center channel in with the panning effect. Kind of what a surround sound system sounds like. But doing it live. I am 66 yrs old started playing guitar when I was 15. I started useing computers and seeing what I could do with them when the Mac+ came out. And one time when in Florida I helped set up a IBM clean room.

Back
Top Bottom